Things to do activites in herefordshire
Double riverbank, pools and the challenging of landing one!
Tan House farm was given to a lovely Gentleman for his 21st Birthday for the shooting and fishing inthe early 1900's!
Philip's is the sixth generation of his family to farm at Tan House, taking the opportunity to purchase in 1989, which at the time sadly did not include the fishing.
The Fishing rights were purchased at a later date.
We are happy for you to stroll the stretch and even bring a picnic to enjoy to, however most just pop over when they can picking up a pork pie from our award winning shop Hopes of Longtown. Plus a fishing licence if you need it in Post Office opening hours.
We only allow one rod at a time.
Contact:Philip & Jenny Hope
Phone: 01873 860444 Daytime / 221 Evening
Pub & Shop within walking distance
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Bed & Breakfast in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
- Crown Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Home Farm Dulas Bed and Breakfast
- Station House B & B
- White Haywood Farm B & B
- Tan House Bed & Breakfast
- The Temple Bar Inn Bed & Breakfast
- The Bridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Highfield B&B
- Tan House Farm Bed and Breakfast
Camping in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
Caravanning Tourers Vans in Herefordshire
Self-catering, holiday cottages Herefordshire
- Home Barn Dulas
- Sprig's Granary
- Angel Barn
- Brass Knoll Barn
- Holt Stable
- Station House
- Holt Wain House
- Cothill Barn
- Holt Farm Holiday Cottages
- Holt Barn
- Warmth and Wonder
- Little Loft
- The Old Bakehouse
- The Barn
- Holt Farm House
- Fishers Retreat
- Granary Cottage
- Stargazers Loft & Stargazers Field House
- Upper Bryn
Yurts & Glamping in Herefordshire nr Brecon Beacons
- Shepherd Hut at Black Mountain Barns
- Upper Bryn Log Pod Cabin
- Mountain View Cabin at Little Trewern Farm
- Absolute Glamping
- The Bridge Inn - Caravaning, Camping & Glamping