Things to do activites in herefordshire
Double riverbank, pools and the challenging of landing one!
Tan House farm was given to a lovely Gentleman for his 21st Birthday for the shooting and fishing inthe early 1900's!
Philip's is the sixth generation of his family to farm at Tan House, taking the opportunity to purchase in 1989, which at the time sadly did not include the fishing.
The Fishing rights were purchased at a later date.
We are happy for you to stroll the stretch and even bring a picnic to enjoy to, however most just pop over when they can picking up a pork pie from our award winning shop Hopes of Longtown. Plus a fishing licence if you need it in Post Office opening hours.
We only allow one rod at a time.
Contact:Philip & Jenny Hope
Phone: 01873 860444 Daytime / 221 Evening
Pub & Shop within walking distance
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Bed & Breakfast in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
- Crown Inn Bed & Breakfast
- White Haywood Farm B & B
- Station House B & B
- Highfield B&B
- The Bridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Tan House Bed & Breakfast
- Home Farm Dulas Bed and Breakfast
- The Temple Bar Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Tan House Farm Bed and Breakfast
Camping in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
Caravanning Tourers Vans in Herefordshire
Self-catering, holiday cottages Herefordshire
- Fishers Retreat
- Brass Knoll Barn
- Angel Barn
- Stargazers Loft & Stargazers Field House
- Holt Stable
- Cothill Barn
- Holt Barn
- Upper Bryn
- Granary Cottage
- The Barn
- Holt Wain House
- The Old Bakehouse
- Sprig's Granary
- Holt Farm Holiday Cottages
- Little Loft
- Station House
- Warmth and Wonder
- Holt Farm House
- Home Barn Dulas
Yurts & Glamping in Herefordshire nr Brecon Beacons
- The Bridge Inn - Caravaning, Camping & Glamping
- Upper Bryn Log Pod Cabin
- Shepherd Hut at Black Mountain Barns
- Absolute Glamping
- Mountain View Cabin at Little Trewern Farm