Things to do activites in herefordshire
Design and make your own pieces of fused glass in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Jacky Edwards is keen to welcome people to the fun of making fused glass.
Introductory workshops are available for beginners, in groups of 2 -4 people in an informal purpose built studio.
Workshops are generally run from 10am to 2pm on Saturdays and include refreshments and a light lunch. Other times can be arranged to suit.
Pieces are fired overnight and can be collected or posted by arrangement.
Phone: 01873 860563
We have had some great days at Jacky's workshops.
They are relaxed but informative,creative and fun. It takes you back to your childhood again and you get so immersed in what you are doing that you want to go back for more.
What a fabulous day - informative and fun with a wonderful outcome looking forward to the next workshop
(lunch was good too!)
I thought I woudn't be creative enough but Jacky guided and encouraged me and it's been one of the best workshops I ever have done.
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Camping in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
Sleeps 10 or more Herefordshire
Yurts & Glamping in Herefordshire nr Brecon Beacons
- The Bridge Inn - Caravaning, Camping & Glamping
- Absolute Glamping
- Mountain View Cabin at Little Trewern Farm
- Upper Bryn Log Pod Cabin
- High Meadow Yurts
- Shepherd Hut at Black Mountain Barns
Bed & Breakfast in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
- The Temple Bar Inn Bed & Breakfast
- The Bridge Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Crown Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Tan House Bed & Breakfast
- The Smithy Bed and Breakfast
- Little Trewern Bed & Breakfast
- Highfield B&B
- Station House B & B
- White Haywood Farm B & B
- Home Farm Dulas Bed and Breakfast
Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
- Cothill Barn
- Fishers Retreat
- The Sett
- Angel Barn
- Brass Knoll Barn
- Holt Wain House
- Little Loft
- Home Barn Dulas
- Holt Stable
- River Cottage at Cwm Mill
- Holt Farm Holiday Cottages
- Upper Bryn
- Holt Barn
- Sprig's Granary
- Station House
- Warmth and Wonder
- Granary Cottage
- Stargazers Loft & Stargazers Field House
- The Olchon Bothy
- Holt Farm House