Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
The stunning self-catering barn at Warmth & Wonder overlooks the Black Mountains. Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Rest in front of the log-burning stove in the warm, light, open plan living area.
Cosy down under the warm wool filled duvets in the main bedroom or climb up to the sleeping platform and watch the stars.
Pop outside and explore the woodland, splash in the streams or simply watch the mountain views change.
Set within 48 acres of wildlife rich hillside and woodland. A perfect to rest and unwind and explore the wonderful borderlands of the Black Mountains and Golden Valley.
Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Phone: 01873 860885
Perfect for Couples
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Group activities Herefordshire
Restaurants Pub Food in Herefordshire
Therapies in Herefordshire
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Poston Mill Shop
- West End Garage
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Mailes Butchers
- E W Morgan & Sons
- Hopes of Longtown
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- The Goat Company
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- The Garden of the Wind at Monnow Valley Arts
- St Margarets Cider Co
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Stables for Food & Gift shop
- Woodlands Edge
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd