Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
The stunning self-catering barn at Warmth & Wonder overlooks the Black Mountains. Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Rest in front of the log-burning stove in the warm, light, open plan living area.
Cosy down under the warm wool filled duvets in the main bedroom or climb up to the sleeping platform and watch the stars.
Pop outside and explore the woodland, splash in the streams or simply watch the mountain views change.
Set within 48 acres of wildlife rich hillside and woodland. A perfect to rest and unwind and explore the wonderful borderlands of the Black Mountains and Golden Valley.
Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Phone: 01873 860885
Perfect for Couples
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Hopes of Longtown
- Mailes Butchers
- Poston Mill Shop
- West End Garage
- Forage Fine Foods
- E W Morgan & Sons
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- The Garden of the Wind
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- Woodlands Edge
- Forage Courses with Liz Knight
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- The Goat Company
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- The Mill
- The Bridge Inn
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- The Hub Cafe
- Food For Thought
- The Temple Bar Inn
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- The Crown Inn