Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
The stunning self-catering barn at Warmth & Wonder overlooks the Black Mountains. Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Rest in front of the log-burning stove in the warm, light, open plan living area.
Cosy down under the warm wool filled duvets in the main bedroom or climb up to the sleeping platform and watch the stars.
Pop outside and explore the woodland, splash in the streams or simply watch the mountain views change.
Set within 48 acres of wildlife rich hillside and woodland. A perfect to rest and unwind and explore the wonderful borderlands of the Black Mountains and Golden Valley.
Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Phone: 01873 860885
Perfect for Couples
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Hopes of Longtown
- West End Garage
- Forage Fine Foods
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Mailes Butchers
- Poston Mill Shop
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- The Garden of the Wind
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- The Goat Company
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Woodlands Edge
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- The Bridge Inn
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- The Hub Cafe
- The Temple Bar Inn
- The Crown Inn
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- Food For Thought
- The Mill
Therapies in Herefordshire
Group activities Herefordshire
- Dore Abbey
- The Hub @ St Peter's Centre
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Ecological Activities
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Craft Activities
- Ty Gwyn Cider Tasting