Self-catering, holiday cottages Herefordshire
The stunning self-catering barn at Warmth & Wonder overlooks the Black Mountains. Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Rest in front of the log-burning stove in the warm, light, open plan living area.
Cosy down under the warm wool filled duvets in the main bedroom or climb up to the sleeping platform and watch the stars.
Pop outside and explore the woodland, splash in the streams or simply watch the mountain views change.
Set within 48 acres of wildlife rich hillside and woodland. A perfect to rest and unwind and explore the wonderful borderlands of the Black Mountains and Golden Valley.
Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Phone: 01873 860885
Perfect for Couples
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Forage Fine Foods
- Mailes Butchers
- West End Garage
- Hopes of Longtown
- Poston Mill Shop
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Woodlands Edge
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- The Goat Company
- Puddlestone Nursery
- The Garden of the Wind
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Black Hill Donkeys
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- The Mill
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- Food For Thought
- The Crown Inn
- The Hub Cafe
- The Bridge Inn
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- The Temple Bar Inn
Therapies in Herefordshire
Group activities Herefordshire
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Craft Activities
- The Hub @ St Peter's Centre
- Dore Abbey
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Ecological Activities
- Ty Gwyn Cider Tasting