Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
The stunning self-catering barn at Warmth & Wonder overlooks the Black Mountains. Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Rest in front of the log-burning stove in the warm, light, open plan living area.
Cosy down under the warm wool filled duvets in the main bedroom or climb up to the sleeping platform and watch the stars.
Pop outside and explore the woodland, splash in the streams or simply watch the mountain views change.
Set within 48 acres of wildlife rich hillside and woodland. A perfect to rest and unwind and explore the wonderful borderlands of the Black Mountains and Golden Valley.
Perfect for a couple and comfortably sleeping 4 adults or a family of 5.
Phone: 01873 860885
Perfect for Couples
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Group activities Herefordshire
Restaurants Pub Food in Herefordshire
Therapies in Herefordshire
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- E W Morgan & Sons
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Mailes Butchers
- Hopes of Longtown
- Poston Mill Shop
- West End Garage
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- The Goat Company
- Stables for Food & Gift shop
- St Margarets Cider Co
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- The Garden of the Wind at Monnow Valley Arts
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Woodlands Edge
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- Battlelands - Paintballing