Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
Cosy bothy to recharge, relax or enjoy the valley & mountains
This delightful bothy is set on the edge of the Black Mountains in the glorious secluded Olchon Valley. It is ideally placed for those wishing to explore both the immediate landscape of The Darrens, The Chatwin renowned Blackhill and the Monnow Valley.
The Brecon Beacons National Park is within a short drive, for those wishing to cycle there are plenty of quiet lanes as long as you are up for the challenge of a few hills.
The Bothy is a small but perfectly formed cosy space, having a full size electric hob and oven under counter fridge, with a wood burning stove.
The sleeping loft is accessed via a fixed ladder with hand rails and has a low level comfortable double bed.
Outside is your own lawned garden with paved patio, table, chairs and bbq.
Totally get away from it all, the bothy does not have broadband and mobile reception is poor.
Phone: 01873 860407
Shop and pub nearby
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Forage Fine Foods
- West End Garage
- Hopes of Longtown
- Poston Mill Shop
- Mailes Butchers
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- The Garden of the Wind
- The Goat Company
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- Puddlestone Nursery
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- Woodlands Edge
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- The Crown Inn
- The Hub Cafe
- Food For Thought
- The Bridge Inn
- The Temple Bar Inn
- The Mill
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
Therapies in Herefordshire
Group activities Herefordshire
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Ecological Activities
- The Hub @ St Peter's Centre
- Dore Abbey
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Craft Activities
- Ty Gwyn Cider Tasting