Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
Converted GWR station with passing trains Visit our own website for availability
A former GWR building retaining its unique character.
Learn its interesting history and watch the passing trains from the old station platform.
Ideal starting point for explorations.
Pets and/or children are very welcome, We also do B&B in the main house.
£380 per week. Short break Oct - Mar £65 per night. Min 2 nights
Phone: 01981 240564
"Lovely area, lovely cottage, lovely owners what more could one want. Look forward to returning next year. Thank you for a lovely stay"
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Group activities Herefordshire
Restaurants Pub Food in Herefordshire
Therapies in Herefordshire
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Hopes of Longtown
- West End Garage
- Mailes Butchers
- E W Morgan & Sons
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Poston Mill Shop
- Forage Fine Foods
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- The Goat Company
- Forage Courses with Liz Knight
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Woodlands Edge
- The Garden of the Wind
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd