Self-catering, holiday cottages in Herefordshire
Holiday in a unique and tranquil hideaway in Herefordshire, great for groups - all dine together. Outdoor Hot Tubs under the stars!
Enjoy a fabulous rural retreat at Holt Farm with four superb Herefordshire holiday cottages to choose from, accommodating 2, 4, 8 and 8 guests. Great for celebrations with your family and friends.
Book all four cottages together for a special party and have exclusive use of Holt Farm - no neighbours!
Surrounded by hills and valleys there are activities galore for all the family near Hay-on-Wye and the Brecon Beacons.
Holt's beautifully restored 17th century cottages and barns offer short breaks all year round and flexible start dates.
A perfect hideaway for a couple is in the luxurious and tranquil Stable, a great venue for a family get-away is the Farm House, Holt Wain House is perfect for young families and the less mobile guests and Holt Barn has all the luxury and facilities for a great party place.
For a get together that you will long remember, book more than one cottage or barn and celebrate with an activity filled short break and a catered celebratory meal for over twenty friends and family in Holt Barn.
Contact:Gordon and Ruth Christopher
c/o Rhydunnog Farm
Phone: 01981 510238
King size bed
Perfect for Couples
Pub & Shop within walking distance
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- West End Garage
- Forage Fine Foods
- Poston Mill Shop
- Mailes Butchers
- Hopes of Longtown
- E W Morgan & Sons
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- Forage Courses with Liz Knight
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Woodlands Edge
- The Goat Company
- The Garden of the Wind
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- The Bridge Inn
- The Temple Bar Inn
- The Hub Cafe
- The Crown Inn
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- The Mill
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- Food For Thought
Therapies in Herefordshire
Group activities Herefordshire
- Dore Abbey
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Craft Activities
- Fair Oak Cider
- Ty Gwyn Cider Tasting
- The Hub @ St Peter's Centre
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Ecological Activities