Camping in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
The restful spot by the river
We are a quiet camp site open all year round based on our family farm, nestled at the foot of the Black Mountains.
Facilities are one toilet and two showers with hot water for washing up.
The award winning village shop one field away is open seven days a week, take away hot drinks, fresh croissants, organic dried mango, bacon, cheese, shoelaces and gas camping canisters and bottles are all available. The public house is also one field away serving evening meals all week.
The historic church and medieval castle are within a 10 minutes walking distance and for a little extra stretch of the legs are Monnow Valley Arts and Rowlestone ice-cream parlour with children's activities.
The camping spots by the river, are on a first come first served basis.
We have two portaloos in the field for night time dashes to the toilet
As a working farm and being courteaous to other campers, dogs must be kept on a lead.
Camp fires by arrangement.
Tan House Farm
Phone: 01873 860444/221
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- E W Morgan & Sons
- Hopes of Longtown
- Forage Fine Foods
- Mailes Butchers
- Poston Mill Shop
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- West End Garage
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- The Goat Company
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- Forage Courses with Liz Knight
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- Woodlands Edge
- The Garden of the Wind
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- Food For Thought
- The Bridge Inn
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- The Crown Inn
- The Hub Cafe
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- The Temple Bar Inn
- The Mill
Therapies in Herefordshire
Group activities Herefordshire
- Dore Abbey
- The Hub @ St Peter's Centre
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Craft Activities
- Ty Gwyn Cider Tasting
- Cultivating Learning and Nature CIC Ecological Activities
- Fair Oak Cider