Camping in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
Pets welcome on our award winning Static Holiday Home & Touring Park.
Escape, Relax and Indulge yourself at Poston Mill's Gold Award winning Park. A haven for recreation and relaxation. Open all year.
Visit England Gold award for Holiday Park/village of the year 2015.
- 20 all weather caravan/motorhome pitches with water, waste water, 16 amp electric hook - up and TV hook-up.
- 10 serviced pitches
- 10 summer camping pitches
- 9 hole Pitch & Putt
- Games area, tennis, badminton, petanque, bowls and table tennis.
- Children's play area and recreation field
- Indoor games - snooker, darts.
- Family trails, dog trails and treasure trail.
- Fishing on river Dore
- Bus stop at entrance for access to Hereford, Hay on Wye, Brecon Beacons and beyond.
Contact:Poston Mill Park
Phone: 01981 550225
"When we finally arrived at the campsite the fatigue in our eyes suddenly turned to wonderment as we inspected the (utterly amazing) toilets. Bathed in a blue ethereal glow, the chambers exerted a kind of hypnotic clutch on all who entered. The floors and walls were pristine."
Twycross House School, Duke of Edinburgh Award Team
Pub & Shop within walking distance
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- Poston Mill Shop
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- West End Garage
- Forage Fine Foods
- Mailes Butchers
- Hopes of Longtown
- E W Morgan & Sons
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- The Garden of the Wind
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- The Goat Company
- Forage Courses with Liz Knight
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Woodlands Edge
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- Food For Thought
- The Mill
- The Hub Cafe
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- The Temple Bar Inn
- The Bridge Inn
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- The Crown Inn