Camping in Herefordshire nr Hay on Wye
Family run campsite, on a peaceful working farm
We are a family run campsite based on our farm at the foot of the renowned "Black Hill" in Craswall.
The site runs along the River Monnow, in a quiet peaceful site which is ideal for families or a base for walkers alike.
Facilities are a short walk to the farm which consist of a toilet and hot and cold water basin.
Nearby are two local pubs The Bulls Head and The Bridge Inn, both renowned for their lovely food and The White Haywood restaurant is only just down the road also.
The book town of Hay on Wye is 7 miles away and there is a local shop at Longtown 5 miles away.
Dogs are welcome on a lead and we allow Camp fires too.
Prices £8 per tent per night
£8 per tent per night
Contact:The Watkins Family
Old Mill Campsite
Phone: 01981 510226
Child & Dog Friendly
You might be interested in the nearby places:
Retail Shops Buying local in Herefordshire
- West End Garage
- E W Morgan & Sons
- Hopes of Longtown
- Ty Gwyn Cider Ltd
- Forage Fine Foods
- Mailes Butchers
- Poston Mill Shop
Things to do activites in herefordshire
- Learn Woodworking skills at Little Trewern
- Gwatkin Cider Company Ltd
- Tan House - River Monnow fishing
- The Little Blue Elephant Play Cafe
- Bespoke by Nature Occasions
- Woodlands Edge
- A Taste of France - French Baking at Little Trewern
- Forage Courses with Liz Knight
- Battlelands - Paintballing
- The Goat Company
- The Garden of the Wind
- Puddlestone Nursery
- Cwmbwlch Workshops
Eating & Drinking herefordshire
- The Temple Bar Inn
- The Mill
- White Haywood Farm Restaurant
- The Crown Inn
- Rowlestone Farmhouse Ice cream
- Food For Thought
- Old Stables Fish & Chip Shop
- The Bridge Inn
- The Hub Cafe